Health Coach

Health Coach

Friday, April 10, 2015

ALL I WANT IS HEALTH

I would like to share something that I am so passionate about.  
I have read, Googled, watched videos and ask around on this product. 
I was so amazed on what I learned and that not more people knew about it.  
With Jacob I would have loved to have something that would have bridged the gap in his diet, his chemo taste buds were for salty and spicy, my thought was at least he's eating.  :0/  Then when it came to me and my health, as a mom taking care of a son with cancer (100% of my time) I was not taking care of my self at all, nothing new I am sure we all would do it. But we don't need to, wouldn't you choose the best health for your kids, yourself and the rest of your family and friends? Wouldn't you share something that truly worked, from the inside out! Something that you just did not pee out, its actually absorbed right into the bloodstream, it even repairs DNA. Something that is even safe for pregnant & breast feeding mommies. just think how great to have healthier pregnancies & babies.

Juice Plus + has over 30 published medical journals

*IMPROVED IMMUNITY
*BETTER DIGESTION
*WEIGHT LOSS
*HEART HEALTH
*BRAIN HEALTH
*INCREASE IN ENERGY
*BALANCE SKIN CONDITIONS
*AND SO MUCH MORE




Website: www.msamaniego.juiceplus.com

I would love to help others to be as healthy as they can me,
Love to you all
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment