Health Coach

Health Coach

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

THE PROOF SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.......................

I chose to change the way I live, with lifestyle & diet 1  1/2 years ago. It defiantly has been the best thing I  could have chosen to do for my health and my family's.
I am down about 40 some pounds, have a Thyroid that is starting to work again, after I was told it will never work again....go figure......well its nutrition!!  Yes nutrition does play a part. I can defiantly thank Juice Plus for that extra nutrition!
I have not seen good blood work in more than two years, I am proud of what I have accomplished.


Great call to get on tonight - Do you or someone you love have an autoimmune disorder? Please join us tonight on zoom to be inspired by these amazing stories of hope. Use this link via your computer,  https://zoom.us/join 
and enter meeting code 325-126-4019     Starts at 6pm pacific time.


Also if you are interested in starting with a healthier you, you should join us for a great 30 day challenge. Anyone can do 30 days & you can see great results in 30 days......JOIN US!
So if you are Ready to be fit and healthy this Fall we are starting a new Transform30 Fall Challenge Group (30 Day Challenge) on 10/1/16
https://www.facebook.com/events/310850672612687/
Remember you don't need to be in the area to start the challenge with us, just ask me how.

Here is to a Healthier You!!
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment